More pics from my cruise several months ago.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Introducing Summer!

Hello world wide web surfers! The purpose of this blog is currently undecided. I will write about any and everything and include a lot of pictures while I'm at it (my mom would say its the japenese in me).

So here is some ABOUT ME stuff that isn't in the about me section:

I am in a wonderful relationship with my best friend and number one supporter, Mike Black.

I have a beautiful, caring,and sickeningly perfect family (excluding myself of course). My mother and father will soon celebrate their 30th year of marriage and couldn't be more in love. My brother and his wife have two of the cutest children ever created. I have a wonderful grandmother and a team of aunts, uncles, cousins, extended family members and neighbors to round out the bunch.

I have some very close girls, most of whom I have known at least half of my life and live in the Los Angeles area: Ebony, Timiesha, Aja, Viannda, and Brittany.

Be familiar with the aforementioned names because I am sure they will reoccur througout this blog in the future.

4 comments:

Dr. Vee said...

Hey Summer,

I love the blog! LOL, I knew it was only a matter of time until you created one. I can't wait for the updates...oh and the pictures rock!

Mrs. Ford said...

Summer the blog is 2 cute! I'll be sure to check in from time 2 time for all of your updates =0)

LG said...

Cool Blog. Summer. I'll RSS Bookmark you so that I don't miss the updates.

brittaJ said...

hey summer i looooooooovvvvvvveeee it!! :-)