More pics from my cruise several months ago.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 24, 2007


As much time as I spend on the net, I decided it was time that I too join the wonderful world of blogging. I hope you enjoy, but I will be forthcoming with the fact that I don't have much to say. I will, I'm sure, come up with something.


I'm currently at work, not working, and thinking about So You Think You Can Dance and why Neil (who is by far the most awesome) wont win. Its the same reason why Blake (who was by far the most awesome) didn't win last year. Why does America get it wrong every time? Why did the judges vote off Ricky and Jimmy as if to say PLEASE lets have a girl win this time? Why did Nigel think it was OK to say anything about Slauson and Chrenshaw? Who am I to judge? Nobody--but I still will add my two cents and then some.

So this weekend, some friends and I went to a Reggae Wine Festival. It was very fun and we partook in the festivities wholeheartedly. We sampled all there was to sample and danced our hearts out (for like 7 minutes/its hot out here). We also had a hilarious game of Scrabble (JIVER is a word) where I won, not that I am one to brag. What surprised me about the event was how few black people were there. Do we not like wine? Do we not like Reggae? Where were my people? We admittedly had a great time with our Caucasian and foreign brethren, but where my Ninjas at?

Did anyone see the preview of LoriAnn's, the Making the Band 2, 3, and 4 choreographer, new show on MTV? Making the Record? Are they serious? It is produced by Bad Boy Films. How is this possible if LoriAnn is attempting to sue Diddy and M Bivons for assault, battery, etc? Why did the episode last night not show us anything? Why was LoriAnn still talking ish as she walked out the door, if she was just held against her will and threatened with a chair moments earlier? IS THIS ALL JUST PUBLICITY TO PROMOTE HER UPCOMING SERIES?
So, some may think Who cares? Some people have sooo many other problems to be dealing with. I don't, my living is easy, for now.

5 comments:

Mommy said...

Kitty,
I am so jealous. Your blog is so very cute! BTW, I will be sending something for the African night.
B4N,
Mommy

Unknown said...

I love my sexy baby and her new blog. Now you can talk to the world when I am not available (lol).

Love,

Mike

LG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LG said...

They have been editing MB4 to make LoriAnn look like a crack addict. She may very well be. She be buggin'.

Guess they showed her that "One monkey don't stop no show".

Summer921 said...

Yeah, What was with that episode with her in a leotard and fishnets? She was acting real crackish. lol "One Mokey Dont Stop No Show" lol lol I rolling...