More pics from my cruise several months ago.

Monday, August 6, 2007

50 Cent,Justin and the 10 hottest rappers


I was loving this song before the video, and now I'm SPRUNG! It doesn't take much to impress me with the current state of hip hop but I thought the video was dope. How cool was the Timbaland--Minority Report computer scene? Is it wrong I thought Justin was the hotter of the two?

Moving on, what do yall think of MTV's list of the 10 current hottest rappers?

10. Jim Jones
9. Common
8. 50 Cent
7. Jay-Z
6. Young Jeezy
5. Kanye West
4. Andre 3000
3. Game
2. T.I.
1. Lil Wayne

I thought it was BULL SH*T! Lil Wayne? LIL WAYNE? I dont care if he is on every remix, country rap song, pop song, and cereal jingle...he is NOT and will never be, in my opinion, the hottest rapper of ANYONE's time. "My leather's so soft"? Come on now, he did a ballad about his leather!

GAME at NUMBER 3? Seriously? Im from the west and cant comprehend that one!
What are your thoughts? Who was left out and who should get booted?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Sweetest taboo said...

What about SNOOP? NAS? Jim Jones WHAT THE FUCK??? and LIL WAYNE should have been higher...higher and higher!!

Anonymous said...

Jim Jones? Was that a joke? STOP IT. Nas needs to be in there, and Snoop although he's good can just replace Jim in the #10 spot. The man has numerous classics, and consistently drops hits, but I kinda hate that Snoop is still preserving his gangsta and ain't progressed lyrically in the last umpteen years. Well, besides trying to convince us that he goes to chuuuch, tabernacle...preach. :)