More pics from my cruise several months ago.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Countdown to Cruise Time!

I'm sorry to announce that I will officially be on vacay in 3 more days! My entire family and I will be cruising the carribean on the Festival At Sea (Carnival) cruise line. Two thousand black people on on boat headed for the Grand Caymens, Bahamas, and Jamaica! I can not wait! I will have to reinstitute my Bob Marley while on holiday although I must announce that I have been smoke free for several months now. No more NICOTINE!

On a side note, I have been on the "lemonade" diet for the past 4 days and I am litterally wilting! Four days of liquids while my boyfriend decides to be Chef Boy-R-fuckin-Asshole (yes I think I'm a little grumpy) and make every great smelling dish known to man is killing me! I think chitterlings might smell good to me at this point though, and you know I don't do those funky things. The one thing about fasting I have learned is that it makes you appreciate food. I mean really appreciate food! Like even a tic tac, oh how I would love a gummy bear right now. Beauty costs though, so I will stick it out for 3 more days until I get on that boat! Then I'm putting on my bikini, taking a million pics (some will be uploaded immediately upon my return), and then gaining everything I lost right back when I hit the buffet!

5 comments:

Mommy said...

Yes, my baby, we will be on Festival at Sea, the original Black Cruisers, thanks to Patricia Yarborough. As for the smokin, well I know you can't believe it, but I was young once. LOL. Anyway, I hope you are taking care to take in plenty of water with this diet and that you're watching your electrolytes. I know, just like a mom.

Mommy said...

Yes, my baby, we will be on Festival at Sea, the original Black Cruisers, thanks to Patricia Yarborough. As for the smokin, well I know you can't believe it, but I was young once. LOL. Anyway, I hope you are taking care to take in plenty of water with this diet and that you're watching your electrolytes. I know, just like a mom.

legally beautiful said...

I'm so jealous. Have fun. Are you flying to LA to leave for the cruise??

Summer921 said...

Thanks Mom. Aja, were leaving from Tampa.

Eleanor Rigby said...

Let me know how that diet turned out. I tried it, but promptly fell off the wagon! LOL!

Can't wait for the cruise pics!