More pics from my cruise several months ago.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS to the PG Boys & Girls Club 12 & Under AAA FIRST PLACE CHAMPIONS!!!




I just wanted to shout out my cheer squad for winning the County's Boys & Girl's Club Annual Cheer Competition.
We have two more competitions to go and look forward to having a winning season.
If any of my 5 wonderful readers would like to check out a video of their performance, go "view my complete profile" and click on my other blog, Silver Hill Boys and Girls Club 12 & Under Cheer.

7 comments:

Daddy0 said...

Summer
We just watched your competition video. The girls were GREAT and did an OUTSTANDING performance! We are really proud of you! I even noted some nice Herkies, twists by flyers, synchronized cheers - it was really good and the level of difficulty was very high for girls that age. I know it must have been like herding cats, as Papa used to say. Anyway, Mommy and I love you and think you are just wonderful!

Summer921 said...

Thanks guys! You are soo sweet. =) Daddy, did Mommy really write the comment?

Daddy0 said...

Yes, Summer...
I wrote it. How'd U know?
Mommy

Summer921 said...

The Papa quote and overall mushy tone gave you away. =) Love you!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your parents, the routine and performance were outstanding and I am very proud of you. wish I could see the competition tomorrow. but I'm sure I'll have ample opportunity to check y'all out.

LG said...

Props.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! You're the best.

Summer