More pics from my cruise several months ago.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Soldier Boy Ballet

I just thought this was hilarious. Its amazing how other cultures embrace our music and dances. A few weeks back I saw some young white kids doing the Soldier Boy at a hotel and was shocked. This video had me rolling on the floor. My man in the front is GETTING IT--with his perfect arabesques! Isn't crazy how hip hop can be such an international success but we still get called the "N" word on a regular basis?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man who you telling. Nik Nak put that on my page and I was on the floor rolling at the little one in the front. I think I called you when them little girls at the competition were "tootin dat thang up" and yet still so innocent. I love how they supaman!

brittaJ said...

that is comedy!!