More pics from my cruise several months ago.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Style Stars-Hot looks on the Red Carpet---and some that are NOT

LOVED IT!
Here are some of my favorite recent celebrity looks:
Although her career has seemed to be stalled, Christina Milian looks supa dupa fly in this strapless dress. Dress pockets have been my obsession for the past few months. Her shoes are hot as well!
Kerry Washington has been consistently classy and fly on the red carpet.


I'm not in love with this look (could do without the hose) but this is a MAJOR step up for Serena, in my opinion. She always looks a little bit wrong...but I'm not mad at her here.
So again, I am not IN LOVE with this look but Katie has been looking SO STIFF and OLD lately. Although the velvet is not my fav...I think she looks young and fresh here.
So, LC and Heidi may disagree on their show, but they can agree on the need for great outerwear this season. I want Lauren's coat for my collection.
Cute and casual. Bee looks great in a simple white tee and jeans. The accessories are what do it and I LOVE the shoes.

Hated It!
Here are some of my least favorite red carpet looks:
The sixties A-line minis are all the rage this season, but this one is doing wayyy tooooo much! This dress reminds me of Boomerang when they are in the art class and the little girl describes her collage. (If you don't know what I'm talking about never mind...lol)
Kelly's Dante's Inferno inspired gown is TERRIBLE. She has a great body and can pull off so much but this is not cute!

Take my word for it when I say the rest of the gown was covered with bows and lace too. Unless she was going to an 80's themed prom (which she wasn't) Lucy was wrong for this one.
Now I feel bad for talking about Venus, because I actually really like her hair...and her jeans and a t-shirt fit cute. But overall, she still looks crusty. A nice pair of earrings and some makeup would have changed the whole look.
This is the second time J-Hud has graced my worst-dressed list. The gown itself is OK, but the shrug fits improperly and just doesn't look right, in my opinion.
OK, no Trina. The high waisted jean is definitely the thing, but those shoes are awful and her accessories are overdone. Most importantly, her $19.99, built-into-the-band, wig is horrible.
I don't even know what to say about this Sharon Stone ensemble. Leather, feathers and fur?
This was not a red carpet look, but still terrible enough to be discussed. WTF MJ?

No comments: