More pics from my cruise several months ago.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Diddy's White Night

Sean Combs held his annual White Party in the Hamptons this past weekend. There are so many other important issues in the world, but I had to address the looks of some of the attendees. First off, Janice Combs--WHY?? WHY?? WHY can't you ever get it right? Do you specifically search for the cheapest looking wigs you can find? Diddy never once suggested you go to a professional stylist and spend some dough on quality hair?


Lil' Kim? Why did you do that to your face? She was almost normal looking again when she got out of jail--like of the plastic surgery had settled in. This new batch is horrendous and I cant stand to look at her for ongoing periods of time. What is Ray-J thinking? He just bought this chick a Lambo! After his anatomy was displayed for all to see--you would think he could have "up"ed his game from Kim Kardashian but he goes from Whitney to this?




What are your thoughts on Mariah? Is it just me or does her dress look like it came from the 5 dollar clothing store? (Do y'all remember that store?)








Finally, my favorite look of the night.



Star has finally figured it out. Her head no longer looks too big for her body, she has stopped showing that disgusting chest scar, and her hair is current and flattering. Go Star and gay Al!

3 comments:

Fake Janice Combs said...

What do you mean get it right? Honey I put the "G" in right, ya feel me? Please.

Anonymous said...

Your pics are always too small...make em bigger...BIGGER I say!

Summer921 said...

LOL I'm sorry blind girl. I will keep that in mind on future posts. =)