More pics from my cruise several months ago.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Red Carpet Fashion Donts




  • So I love Vanessa Williams, and think she is very classy, beautiful, and poised (except for that whole naked photo thing). I even see where she was going with this ensemble, but all the feathers (which are very in right now) were just wayy too much.
  • Debra Messing actually got rave reviews for this Ralph Lauren creation but I hated it. I think it looks very old school prom-ish.


  • Hayden Pantieri's (or however you spell it) dress is swallowing her! She is a petite 18 year old but this dress looks like it is for a pregnant WNBA player.
  • Now we all know Paula is a little bit crazy, but she went too far! The one titty out is never a good look (Lil Kim) even if it is bejeweled.



  • Swiss looks like a gangsta line cook and Eve's shoes are terrible. The dress itself is pretty whack (although metallic is in) I am just not feeling it.
  • LC from The Hills donned one of her own designs, and I give her props for trying. However, I thought the dress was unoriginal, shapeless, and kinda 70's grandma-ish.

  • OK, so T-Pain was a mess at the MTV awards. From the striped shirt, to the piping on the jacket, to the un-ironed under shirt, to the ...(its just all wrong!)
  • Ne-yo looks like a gay bandit!


  • Pharell and Pusha T just look real REGULAR here. I think my bf has that shirt, Pusha.



  • So I thought Kanye and his fiance Alexis, looked pretty whack on the red carpet. Although you cant see 'Ye's sneakers (which weren't cool like Robin Thicke's) you can see his tight ass jacket, different colored pants, skinny and crooked ass bow tie, and you know the white shades were not far away. Alexis looks OK and there is nothing really wrong with her dress. Her hair looks DRY though and that color is not a good look. On the whole, I give then a thumbs down.

  • J Hud looks Horrible! Did she steal some of the Dream girl's wardrobe and just tie on a belt? Aja, I know that's your girl, but she needs to get a stylist and some spanx quick.
And finally,




Lil Mama--WTF?

2 comments:

Eleanor Rigby said...

Question: Has Paula EVER gotten it right?

I liked J Hud. I thought it was a good look for her.

Anonymous said...

Who is Lil Mama.....I'm so mad!!