More pics from my cruise several months ago.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Red Carpet Fashion Dos

So, as award's season is starting to roll around, we can expect some awesome fashion trends along with some style atrocities. Here are a few of my favs from the recent MTV and Emmys Awards.

Dos:













Rihanna looked fresh and young with this strapless, bright pink, fishtail dress. Love the hair and edgy highlights and nails.



















  • Robin Thicke and his wife Paula Patton make a stylish team. I am loving Paula's 20's inspired dressed and Robin looks cool in his blazer, t-shirt and sneaks.
  • I like Cassie's overall look. The skinny jeans, bling and jeweled halter make a fly casual statement.





  • I am feeling 50's business casual look. Mike hates the shirt collar over the jacket, but I think he looks nice.

  • I am also feeling TI and Tiny's look as a couple. I would have worn a different purse, but all in all, TI looks dapper, and Tiny's dress, belt and shoes are cute.


  • Katherine Heigl at the 2007 Emmy's was stunning in this Zac Posen gown.

  • Kate Walsh from Grey's Anatomy looked fly in this form fitting gown. She is 40ish and her body looks great!.

No comments: